Empire are thrilled to welcome Will Adams and family. Will, whose business is in property development and therefore he possesses a keen eye for detail, was bowed over by the attention to detail Empire offers its clients throughout the range and was excited to receive his bespoke Empire Classic SE recently. We welcome Will his wife Caroline and their children to the ever growing Empire family!
2016 Empire Extreme
This EXTREME is built upon a 2009 Auto DAF LF45 and is painted in a stunning metallic Mercedes blue. The Extreme is manufactured for the rider who wants freedom and comfort for themselves while giving an enjoyable ride for their loyal equine partners, in a package that gives them all the benefits of an Empire build but takes into consideration that there is a limit to the maximum loads it can take. The full spec of this Empire Extreme is below:
- Under floor storage at front with enclosed separate locker with separate motion sensitive lighting.
- 75 gallon fresh water tank.
- Living door with digi lock, fold down steps with led lights.
- Light over the door.
- Skirt lockers were possible.
- Intelligent battery charging system
- Top spec single colour metallic paint of your choice.
- 2.9 kva Remote start Petrol generator
- Reversing / docking lights.
- Reversing camera.
- 240v hook up point.
- battery isolated to main batteries.
- double pin electric socket to underfloor.
- 2 x ramp lights built into rear fibreglass frame.
- One galvanised steel padded partition.
- Aluminium plank floor
- Aluminium plank gates
- Aluminium plank ramp with Krailburg heavy duty rubber ramp
- Roof vent
- Night travel lights.
- fans controlled from the Cab.
- Two tie rings per horse space.
- Wood units:
- Base units: – Tobacco Walnut.
- Top units : – Gloss Mushroom.
- Kitchen area designed to maximise the available space.
- Work top and table colouring of your choice
- Skylight to living.
- 110 litre fridge. 2 way 12v / 240v
- Dometic blinds with blackout and fly blind.
- Luton bed to sleep 2 with mattress.
- Seating area with leather upholstery.
- Table to match worktop which can be turned into sleeping for 2.
- Gas oven and hob with 4 burners.
- Sink with hinged toughened glass cover and draining board
- Wood effect flooring – North American Walnut.
- Entrance hall way to have full length mirror.
- Propex gas powered central heating to living and the shower room.
- Malaga gas/230v hot water system.
- Lighting in the ceiling
- Pelmet lighting on the walls.
- Night lighting.
- Mirrors to be specified.
- 19 inch flat screen tv.
- leisure battery isolater to be switch in living.
- Vanity unit.
- Lavatory with electric flush and cassette toilet.
- 800 quad shower cubicle.
- Kardean flooring to match the living and the entrance hall.
- Heated towel rail.
- Mirrors to be specified.
- Walls to be Rhinowall Oatmeal.
- Tiling to shower room walls: Mozaik beige.
- LED lighting and mood lighting.
- Leather upholstered cab seats with Empire logo.
- Stereo with bluetooth and ipod connection.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Empire Classic SE
This Empire Classic SE has been built upon a very low mileage 57 plate DAF LF 45 it is the model we manufacture with strength and practicality in mind. This horsebox is still a custom built box. Built to transport from 4 horses. The Classic is available with a practical, simple but ample day living, with a Luton pod. Its full spec includes:
– Grey upholstered seating
– blue tooth / hands free driving stereo.
– CCTV screen to horse area and reversing cameras.
– Full tilt cab facility.
– Cut through from cab to living.
– One 75 gallon fresh water tank with water tank cap under lid.
– Horse wash tap on retractable hose.
– Bespoke Empire living door with custom fold down steps.
– Windows to driver and passenger side of living with blinds.
– Rear tack lockers with side hung doors and vector T handle lock to include saddle rack, bridle hook and LED lighting.
– Battery isolater to main battery.
– Skirt lockers either side at back.
– Intelligent battery charging system to leisure batteries.
– RAL7039 metallic paint with black between windows.
– Reinforced glasonite panels to sides.
– Separate external gas and leisure battery locker.
– Size of Empire artwork to be approved by client.
– All in one non-padded partitions.
– Aluminium plank gates with handle for easy closing.
– Ramp to be steel framed with aluminium planking and heavy duty “one mould” rubber.
– LED lighting with night travel light.
– Roof vents x2
– Aluminium flooring.
– Galvanised steel bars to windows.
– 20mm bonded rubberised matting.
– Drainage holes to bulk head wall.
– Drainage holes to drivers side wall.
– Stock board to be 5 foot high from floor base.
– Shelf only rug rack – 6 foot.
– Light oak wood units to include two base units, wardrobe with light oak walls.
– Work top – Evora grey Slate (WKP8962)
– Upholstered seating (grey leatherette) to match cab seats.
– Luton pod with cloth upholstered mattress to living with separate switch to individual LED lighting.
– Flooring – Polyfloor aged metalstone (2338) effect flooring.
– Entrance area to have coat hooks and mirrors.
– Power point and USB stack.
– LED lighting in the ceiling.
– 110 litre fridge with freezer shelf.
– Propex gas powered blown air heating system.
– Hob with double burner and sink with toughened glass cover.
– Large wardrobe.
– Sky light to living.
2016 Empire Platinum
2016 Empire Platinum, built upon a 2010 18t Volvo this fantastic bespoke Empire Platinum has all the features expected of a custom built Empire. Which include:
• Under floor storage at front with saddle racks.
• 100 gallon fresh water tank.
• Hot and Cold Horse wash.
• Living door with fold down steps.
• Light over the door.
• Skirt lockerss where possible.
• Intelligent battery charging system.
• Top spec single colour metallic paint of your choice.
• Reversing / docking lights sunk in half way down rear wheel.
• Reversing camera.
• Generator locker to house generator 4KW Dometic generator.
• Tie rings both sides.
• Empire style all in one padded with black ripstop material partitions.
• Aluminium plank gates.
• Aluminium plank ramp with Krailburg heavy duty rubber ramp with aluminium plank onto the ramp.
• Kick boards for horse to 5 foot.
• Full size rug rack.
• Roof vents.
• Fans to comply with EU travel regulations.
• Plastic nose guard.
• Loading light and red night travel lights.
• Horse area to be 12 foot. 3 foot per horse.
• 10 foot of living area.
• Cupboards and doors with cream walls.
• Kitchen area designed to maximise the available space.
• Work top and table colouring of your choice.
• Skylight to living
• 110 litre fridge freezer to work off electric only.
• Curtains or blinds colouring to contrast the upholstery.
• Luton bed to have skylight, to sleep 2 with luxury mattress.
• Leather upholstery.
• Table to match worktop which can be turned into sleeping for 2.
• Gas cooker.
• Kardean wooden flooring.
• Entrance hall way to have hooks and mirrors
• Gas / electric central heating.
• Lighting in the ceiling and the pelmet lighting on the walls.
• Night lighting.
• Mirrors to be specified.
• Gas / electric hot water system.
Bedroom above bathroom:
• Accessed from the living area via sunken steps.
• Skylight to bedroom.
• Luxury foam mattress.
• LED lighting.
• 5 foot wide.
• Vanity unit.
• Lavatory with 50 gallon waste tank.
• 800 quad shower cubicle.
• Kardean flooring to match the living and the entrance hall.
• Heated towel rail.
• Mirrors to be specified.
• Rhino wall to walls colour of your choice.
• LED lighting and mood lighting.