Empire Classic SE
Empire Classic SE
This Empire Classic SE has been built upon a very low mileage 57 plate DAF LF 45 it is the model we manufacture with strength and practicality in mind. This horsebox is still a custom built box. Built to transport from 4 horses. The Classic is available with a practical, simple but ample day living, with a Luton pod. Its full spec includes:
– Grey upholstered seating
– blue tooth / hands free driving stereo.
– CCTV screen to horse area and reversing cameras.
– Full tilt cab facility.
– Cut through from cab to living.
– One 75 gallon fresh water tank with water tank cap under lid.
– Horse wash tap on retractable hose.
– Bespoke Empire living door with custom fold down steps.
– Windows to driver and passenger side of living with blinds.
– Rear tack lockers with side hung doors and vector T handle lock to include saddle rack, bridle hook and LED lighting.
– Battery isolater to main battery.
– Skirt lockers either side at back.
– Intelligent battery charging system to leisure batteries.
– RAL7039 metallic paint with black between windows.
– Reinforced glasonite panels to sides.
– Separate external gas and leisure battery locker.
– Size of Empire artwork to be approved by client.
– All in one non-padded partitions.
– Aluminium plank gates with handle for easy closing.
– Ramp to be steel framed with aluminium planking and heavy duty “one mould” rubber.
– LED lighting with night travel light.
– Roof vents x2
– Aluminium flooring.
– Galvanised steel bars to windows.
– 20mm bonded rubberised matting.
– Drainage holes to bulk head wall.
– Drainage holes to drivers side wall.
– Stock board to be 5 foot high from floor base.
– Shelf only rug rack – 6 foot.
– Light oak wood units to include two base units, wardrobe with light oak walls.
– Work top – Evora grey Slate (WKP8962)
– Upholstered seating (grey leatherette) to match cab seats.
– Luton pod with cloth upholstered mattress to living with separate switch to individual LED lighting.
– Flooring – Polyfloor aged metalstone (2338) effect flooring.
– Entrance area to have coat hooks and mirrors.
– Power point and USB stack.
– LED lighting in the ceiling.
– 110 litre fridge with freezer shelf.
– Propex gas powered blown air heating system.
– Hob with double burner and sink with toughened glass cover.
– Large wardrobe.
– Sky light to living.