- AVAILABLE NOW – £65,000 NO VAT for sale on behalf of returning customer.
- Built on a 2009 (58) DAF LF45.160 with maual gearbox – only covered 159,000 miles
- Full luxury living that sleeps 4 with large separate bathroom
- Finished in Audi Voodoo blue
- FINANCE AVAILABLE
- Seating for 3 finished in stunning blue Crest leather with cream pipe and embroidered Empire logo.
- CCTV inked to the horse area and external reversing camera
- CD player
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Cruise control
- Tilt cab
- Fan control and thermostat reader for DEFRA approval
- Cut through to living
LIVING AREA – 12ft
- Finished in luxury satin Westminster oak.
- Double bed in the luton, with reading light
- Large L shaped seating with arm rests finished in blue Crest leather with cream contrast pipe
- Worktop and table in Gloss Alaskan sparkle.
- Stainless steel sink with glass cover and stainless steel tap providing hot and cold water
- Full Cooker with 4 ring hob, oven with grill
- 110 litre Dometic 3 way fridge with separate freezer compartment
- 18” Flatscreen Avtex television/DVD and CD player
- Large full height wardrobe with drawers and second half height wardrobe.
- Malaga Gas / 240v hot water and blown air heating
- Multiple opening windows with blinds
- Oak effect flooring
- Empire Coachbuilders control panels consisting of battery volt meter, water level meter, fused switches and control switch, water and central heating controls
- Full height corner power shower
- Dometic waste tank toilet
- Porcelain Sink
- Vanity cupboard
- Large mirror
- Chrome heated towel rail
HORSE AREA – 7 ft.
- Stalled for 2
- Large padded fully adjustable partition with integrated head divider.
- Multiple opening windows with safety bars
- Rubber matting flooring
- 6mm thick stockboard walls
- 1 x Skylights
- 2 x Blue night travelling lights
- Interior lighting throughout
- 1 x DEFRA qualifying high speed fans.
- Aluminium plank loading gates with full ramp and rubber tread bars
- Tie rings
- Painted in Audi voodoo blue.
- Framed blackened glass teardrop windows
- Multiple skirt lockers
- Large water tank
- Maximum capacity underfloor storage with saddle racks
- Mains hook up
- Dometic 2.9kw petrol generator
Empire Coachbuilders Ltd is authorised and regulated by the FCA as a credit broker, firm reference number 821649. The above vehicle may be purchased via hire or lease purchase methods for further information please visit https://empirecoachbuilders.com/finance/