Built on a 2009 MAN TGL 7.180 with manual gearbox – only covered 310,000 kms on an operator’s license.
Full day living
Finished in Ivory white.
• Cut through from Cab to day living area.
• CCTV camera for horse.
• Three high-quality durable textile material upholstered cab seats with Empire logo.
Living / Tack area:
• External door into day living area with mortise lock.
• Living door through to horse area with Mortise lock.
• Walls in satin colour of your choice.
• Base unit and worktop with hob and sink to include pressurised cold water feed and external gas supply.
• Flooring in colour of your choice.
• Wall window to driver side.
• Bench seating for 3.
• 24 inch wide floor to ceiling wardrobe.
• Three powder coated steel non-padded partition with 30″ PVC skirts and polypropylene auto lock rods producing four stalls.
• Aluminium plank floor overlaid by 20mm sectioned rubber.
• Five foot high GRP ramp doors.
•Aluminium plank ramp with triple grip rubber.
• LED lighting with separate LED night travel lights.
• One tie ring per horse space.
• Rug rack (shelf)
• Maximum external height to be set.
• Framed bonded glass windows.
• Box to be made from 24mm Reinforced glasonite panels.
• Roof is one piece aluminium with separate insulation panels.
• 50 gallon fresh water tank with external tap.
• Tack locker into first horses space.
• Two skirt lockers
•Living door with external mortise lock and fold down steps
• Industrial finish single colour non-metallic paint of your choice.
• Battery isolator to main batteries.
• Set of stainless steel wheel trims