DEPOSIT TAKEN – SOLD.
- 2019 EMPIRE CLASSIC SE – 4 stall & full day living
– Built on a 7.5t 2011 DAF LF45.160 with manual gearbox – only covered 304,000
kms(188,896 miles) on an operator’s licence.
– Full day living
– Finished in Ivory white.
– To come with service and new MOT.
– Finance available.
• Cut through from Cab to day living area.
• CCTV camera for horse.
• Three high quality durable textile material upholstered cab seats with Empire logo.
• External door into day living area with
• Living door through to horse area with
• Large cut through to cab with
• LED lights to
• Walls and units in gloss walnut.
Baseunit in gloss cashmere and Articwhite worktop with hob and sink to include pressurised cold water feed and two ring hob external gas supply.
• Flooring in light oak
• Wall window to passenger and driver side with fly and
• L shape bench seating for 3 that will form
20 inchwide floor to ceiling wardrobe.
• Three powder coated steel non-padded partition with 30″ PVC skirts and polypropylene auto lock rods producing four stalls.
• Aluminium floor
over laidby 20mm sectioned rubber.
• Five foot high GRP ramp doors.
•Aluminium plank ramp with one piece moulded rubber ramp.
• LED lighting with separate LED night travel lights.
• One tie ring per horse space.
• Two manually operated skylights.
Full lengthrug rack.
• Framed bonded glass windows.
50 gallonfresh water tank with externaltap.
• Large tack locker into first horses space.
• Large under seat external locker.
• Two skirt lockers to
•Living door with external mortise lock and fold down steps
• Industrial finish single colour non-metallic “Mercedes artic white” paint finish with satin black between windows.
• Battery isolator to main lorry batteries.
• Set of stainless steel wheel trims to be added.
£ Deposit taken – plus VAT
Empire Coachbuilders Ltd is authorised and regulated by the FCA as a credit broker, firm reference number 821649. The above vehicle may be purchased via hire or lease purchase methods for more information on finance options.